All the comics you want. Right when you want them.
Why subscribe for comics with Carsun's Bazaar?
- We care about the condition your comics reach you in. We package them very well.
- FREE bag and board service for your comics.
- FREE SHIPPING every time we send comics worth £10 or more (we hold onto them for you until you hit the free shipping target).
- Every month we send you exclusive discounts for Merch, Comic Supplies and Graphic Novels.
- Twice a year, you'll receive free comics from us for Free Comic Book Day and the Halloween Free Comics Event (we'll pick the free comics that sit best alongside your subscriptions).
- When a series comes to an end, we'll let you know and help you decide on a suitable replacement to keep up your regular free shipping (e.g. the cancelled series takes your comics below £10 per month, so you don't get a monthly shipment, we'll help you find another great title to top it back up).
- Personal recommendations.
- A monthly newsletter from Carsun's Bazaar keeping you up to date on new developments and offers.
- Got any questions? Just drop Rob and Chris an email by clicking here.
How we package your comics
Nobody wants bent comics. Nobody wants bashed corners. So when we send you comics, you can expect them in great condition.
First up, your comics are already bagged and boarded. That gives them some rigidity and protection from scuffs, tears and some knocks.
Next up, we're going to wrap your comic bundle in paper. That will protect the bagged and boarded comics from being stuck to the tape in our next steps.
The paper-wrapped comics are now stuck to a piece of card which is larger than the comics, and smaller than the package they will be shipped in. Then, if the card slides in the envelope/packet, it is the corner of the cardboard that will get knocked, not your comics.
Now, if you've got a single comic coming, that will be enough, with the comic sandwiched between the layer of card, and the card side of the backed envelope. However, as a subscriber, we're going to ship multiples to you, so your wrapped comics will sit between 2 pieces of card taped at the edges. If the paper sticks to the tape? No problem. That's its purpose. You'll tear it away when you open the package up, and your lovely, bagged and boarded comics won't be stuck to the tape.
Told you. When it comes to your comics, we ain't playing.
Ongoing Comic Subscriptions
The Curse of Brimstone
The Immortal Men
The New Mutants